DigiGUARD 5A and DigiGUARD QRO
Appliances that can be Protected
- Air Conditioner (48,000 BTU and less)
- Fridge, Deep Freezer, Bottle Cooler
- HiFi Setups, Surround Sound System
- Microwave oven, Rice cooker
- High Power Networking Devices( Routers, Switches, Servers)
- Industrial Blenders
- Industrial Fans
Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured in Sri Lanka by Bravo Solutions, Bravo Programmable Digital Power Guard “DigiGUARDTM” possesses proven protection with innovative technology backed by Comnet Labs Sweden, designed to provide Over Voltage, Surge, Under Voltage (sag, brown-out), and Overload protection at the AC mains. Bravo DigiGUARDTM is a totally unique fully automatic micro-processor controlled protective device, factory set to provide a safe operating window for the directly connected equipment. It is designed for a 230Volt 50Hz AC Mains electrical supply. Its performance is tested and certified by ACCIMT, Sri Lanka.
As soon as the AC voltage supply moves outside the safe operating window depicted by the operating mode, it immediately switches OFF power to the protected equipment and remains OFF until a safe mains supply voltage is detected, giving sensitive equipment proper protection when needed. It also provides the connected equipment with a vital minimum time delay before power is restored.
Unlike lower quality products in the market, Bravo DigiGUARDTM is not earth dependent or amperage imbalance reacting, therefore events such as loss of a neutral link and the resultant continuous high voltage is rapidly detected and protection is activated in a split second (Thanks to 8-bit Microprocessor technology), without damaging your vital electrical or electronic equipment. DigiGUARDTM also indicates the supply voltage variations clearly on the LED screen. This is what we call reliable protection 24/7.
- High Voltage and Level-1 Surge Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- 8-bit microcontroller controlled
- Startup Delay bypass
- Auto Resetting Startup Delay
- Voltage Re-entry Hysteresis
- Audible Alarms
- Voltage Indication
- 4000W Continuous High Power handling
- 5500W Surge Power Handling (at startup of AC etc..)
Installation and Operation
DigiGUARD QRO is designed to handle High Powered Appliances like Air conditioners, High Power water pumps, High Power Sound systems etc.. It can withstand a running power of 4000W and a startup power of 5500W. This product comes in with a 13A suqare plug/base.
Install the DigiGUARD QRO in a dry and dust-free location inaccessible to Children. Never place the product on ground. Wall mounting using the supported flange is highly recommended. During Power startup, select the proper operating mode using UP/DOWN keys for your desired appliance.
Refer to the user manual for more details. Operating mode change is supported only at Power startup for added safety.
- Power Handling: 4000W
- Operating Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Response time : < 1Sec
- Certifications: ACCIMT
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Status Indication: LED Display
- Replaceable Parts: N/A
- Fuse: N/A
- Plug/base Type : 15A or 13A
- Installation: Indoor
- Dimensions (cm) : 16 x 9 x 7
- Weight: 650g
- Detachable Extension Cord: 1⁄2 m
- Additional Grounding Requirement: Not required
- Multi Equipment Protection: Yes
- Country of Manufacture: Sri Lanka
- Shielded Chassis: Yes