Schwinn 130i Upright Bike
- Maximum user weight – 136 kg
- Resistance – 20 levels
- Programs – 22
5 in stock
Count on Schwinn Fitness…for the good life.
Designed for fitness enthusiasts of all levels, the 130i Upright Bike provides the quality and value that have made Schwinn the “go to” brand for generations. Intuitive and ergonomic, it’s loaded with user-friendly features for a cardio workout that’s effective, comfortable and enjoyable.
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and compare to previous workouts.
- Adjustable angle, padded handlebars with contact heart rate monitors for a comfortable riding position.
- High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts.
- Padded contoured seat with a post for easy seat exchange with any clamp & rail bicycle seat.
- The streamlined console is simple to use and packed with features, including:
- DualTrack™ 2 LCD screen system offers increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
- Charging USB port to keep phones, tablets or music players at full battery life
- MP3 input so you can listen to your favorite playlist through the in-console speakers
- Media shelf for easy viewing of your device or reading material
- Adjustable three-speed fan to keep you cool
- 20 levels of computer controlled resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options.
- 22 preset exercise programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner, 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness test (1 Beginner, 1 Advanced); 1 quick start and additional features.
- Sturdy frame provides a stable workout platform.
- 2 user profiles for multiple user set-ups.
- Water bottle holder.
- Easy assembly.
7 years Frame
5 Year Motor
1 year Part and Labor